Fully charge Elektra using USB cable for 2 hours or until blue light stops flashing.
Eektra ships turned off. To turn on and use you need to remove poker packer tool from mouth piece and use the flat end to slot on bottom of Elektra shifting the OFF position to ON position.
Elektra only ignites when the slide bowl cover is fully open and ON.
Elektra has a built in timer of 10 seconds when slide bowl is fully open and button is pushed. This is a safety precaution in case it goes off in your pocket unintentionally.
Replacing Ceramic Bowl:
Elektra comes with 2 ceramic bowls that can be interchanged easily. Using your poker packer tool flat end turn the Elektra from the ON to OFF position from the bottom. Then with the sliding bowl fully open use the pointy part of the the poker packer tool and firmly press down on the ceramic bowl from the top. Be careful not to push on the electric heating coil to insure it stays intact and does not break contact points.
The ceramic bowl and storage area should easily slide out and detach from the Elektra. You can then replace the ceramic bowl with a new one when needed.
Ceramic Bowl Cleaning: You can take the ceramic bowl and place in rubbing alcohol or cleaning solution of your choice. The electric heating coil can be placed entirely in solution. Make sure when done cleaning bowl it is completely dry before replacing.
Note: While the ceramic bowl are fully designed to be placed in cleaning solution the Elektra body is not waterproof. Make sure to keep Elektra dry as liquid will damage the rechargeable battery and internal components.
Your Solopipe will not come filled with butane. You must fill it with butane yourself before you can use it.
Filling your Solopipe is easy! On the side of your Solopipe, there is a small hole which is where you fill your Solopipe with butane (when needed). Place the pipe on its side upright so the gas filling valve is on the top.
- Adjust the Solopipe flame to low (See “Adjusting Flame Height” instructions).
- Hold the Solopipe so this hole is facing up, and then hold the butane tank vertically down onto the hole.
- Push refill nozzle firmly all the way into the Solopipe refill valve . Be sure it fits snuggly, and there is no butane leaking out when pressure is applied.
- Now charge down in short 2 second bursts for a total of 5 or 6 times.
- The shake the Solopipe slightly to allow for the gas to distribute throughout the pipe’s interior tubing.
- Wait until the Solopipe returns to room temperature before igniting (5-10 minutes is recommended). This allows for time for the gas to expand and fizzle out the air bubbles that are possibly generated in the filling process.
- Reset the flame height adjuster to proper position which is no more than 1 inch (1.5 cm). Note, however, that outside temperature & altitude may cause the flame height to vary, so adjust accordingly.
- To adjust the flame size dial the + or – by the mouthpiece to your preferred flame size and enjoy!